Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Testimonial from March 23, 2013

Testimonial for Tim Stewart


For my wedding proposal, I decided to hire Tim Stewart to prepare a customized surprise dinner for Vanessa (my soon-to-be-fiancée) and I. Tim exceeded my expectations! He came to the house early and helped me setup by lighting the candles and arranging the table. I had rose petals, candles, flowers, chocolates and wine. We were ready. It was a surprise dinner so my girlfriend was blindfolded as she walked up to our house where she was greeted by Tim who introduced himself. Tim was very personable as he guided her into the house and sat her down while I prepared for my proposal. She was amazed at not only the decoration, but the smell of the Tim’s food! The proposal went great. After my proposal we sat down at the table and enjoyed dish after dish of mouth-watering menu items. Tim even went as far as handing Vanessa some cards that I had made with every serving. These cards illustrated a memory of our story together. We had a wonderful time; the food was extravagant and delicious. It was everything I hoped for and more. It was the perfect proposal. My now fiancée brags to all of her friends and family about that amazing proposal night thanks to Tim Stewart.



~Sopheap & Vanessa ~

No comments: